- Price: $89.95Mo & $12.99 Per Report
- Has Been Helping Consumers Since 1997
- Is Depart of Justice Registered
- Has a Simple 3-Step Program
- Call for Free Consultation (888) 586-9123
When consumers need a place to go for their credit problems, CreditRepair.com is the place to go. It offers members access to various features that are beneficial for fixing, maintaining and building your credit. Those who sign up are able to receive alerts regarding your credit report, so that you can keep a close eye on things. If there’s anything suspicious activity, you will be notified of it.
What Seperates CreditRepair.com?
At CreditRepair.com, there is a team of people who are dedicated to assisting members with their credit accounts. The company has been in operation for many years and has evolved with the times. Today, identities can be stolen using whatever can be gathered from your social media account. It’s also easy for identity thieves to hack into consumers’ bank accounts and steal passwords to other financial accounts. To help you against cyber crime, CreditRepair.com is there to help protect your credit.
The purpose of CreditRepair.com’s creation was for the sole purpose of assisting people with getting access to a free copy of their credit scores. This way they are able to know what their credit score is and how it is being affected by financial transactions. When someone steals your identity, it can be months before you’re able to get your credit back in order. This is why many people go to CreditRepair.com.
Other than simply offering credit scores to consumers, CreditRepair.com allows members to monitor their credit, receive alerts about their credit score, access to credit reports. ChildSecure and CardSafe services are also available.
What Makes CreditRepair.com Different?
CreditRepair.com allows members to monitor their own credit easily. The ChildSecure service that is offered can be used to keep a watch on your children’s name and social security number to monitor potential unauthorized use.
You may be surprised to learn how many cases there are of identity theft involving minors. One study showed an estimated 10.2% out of 40,000 children has had their identity stolen. This service alone sets CreditRepair.com apart from others.
Available Features at CreditRepair.com
- CardSafe: Available for $39.95/yr (in addition to CreditRepair.com’s membership fee). This feature can be added to gain almost immediate security for your financial accounts and credit cards. In the event that your wallet is lost or stolen, you can contact CreditRepair.com to place a flag on your account.
- ChildSecure: To protect your children from identity theft, you can add this special feature to your membership. Your child’s name and social security number is regularly checked for suspicious activity.
- Credit Score Alerts: This comes with the membership at CreditRepair.com. This enables members to see how their credit ratings are affected by life events, such as buying a home or vehicle.
- Credit Scores: This is included in the membership fee. You are able to receive two free credit reports monthly, which are sent to your email inbox. You will be able to view your public records, credit inquiries and accounts.
How Much is CreditRepair.com?
For only $19.95/month, you can get access to two free monthly credit reports, daily monitoring of your credit and alerts sent to your cell phone or email account. Fraud Resolution support is also included.