- Price: $59.95mo. & $99 Setup Fee
- In Business Since 1991
- Excellent Standing with the BBB
- Over 2 Million Removals Last Year
- Call for Free Consultation (855) 255-4451
Lexington Law Reviews
If you’re looking for experience, Lexington Law has helped a staggering 500,000 people out of credit problems. The company has been in business for nearly 20 years, putting both longevity and experienced on their side. Those who enroll with Lexington Law have experienced an average of 10.2 items, or 27% of their presenting negatives, removed from their credit reports within 4 brief months. These are inspiring results for those who are looking to clear up their credit history quickly. Lexington Law also has a high rating with the Better Business Bureau and zero unresolved issues with customers throughout the country. Customer service counts at Lexington Law.
About Lexington Law Credit Service
Lexington Law wastes no time getting to work on your credit issues. The company takes a proactive approach to sorting through issues for clients who are dealing with credit issues large or small. There are three levels of services available, which is ideal for those who need a custom approach for their credit. Some of us have large issues, while others know what issue needs to be zeroed in on. With Lexington Law, you have choices. Based on your needs, you choose the level of service that will work best. Lexington Law also offers a free consultation online.
What Separates Lexington Law?
Over the years, Lexington Law has lead thousands of clients to a record number of removals from credit ratings. The company offers discounts for couples and understands that the needs of a client vary from person to person. You get professional help from attorneys and paralegals who work hard to remove mistakes or suspicious activity from your credit. With Lexington Law you’re in hands that care and have the background to take your credit rating to new heights.
- Expert Representatives. These are the hardworking paralegals that work to repair your credit with the three major credit agencies.
- Highly Qualified Staff. These are attorneys that oversee the paralegals and come to the rescue when issues arise. They oversee the credit repair process.
- Pay as you go. With the various services offered by Lexington Law, you can choose what works best for you at that stage.
- The experts at the company can also help you choose the level of service that’s right for you. You may have more needs when you begin the program versus a year into it.
Each of the following programs offered by Lexington Law requires the client to provide the company with a credit report. You are entitled to one free credit report per year, but if you’ve already pulled it for free, you will have to pay to have another copy for Lexington Law.
- Lexington Regular. This level costs $99.95 for the setup fee and $59.95 per month.
- Concord Standard. This level costs $99.95 for the setup fee and $79.95 per month.
- Concord Premiere. This level costs $99.85 for the setup fee and $99.95 per month.
Lexington Law offers three levels of service to clients, letting you take the reign with how your credit is repaired. You choose what you want to invest and Lexington Law gets to work with the rest. Lexington Law offers a money back guarantee for all clients. With stellar customer service and a long history in the business, Lexington Law is a credit repair company you can trust.